(Duly pilfered and re-posted.)
Time to lighten the mood and drag a few smiles out of the attic.
So, here we have ‘The Byronic Man‘.
His name alone deserves a re-blog, however his humour relies on more than simply pulling a pair of underpants over the top of his trousers.
I say ‘more than‘ which implies he does that as well. However some things are best left shrouded in mystery (or some form of man-made stretchy material at least).
Another element that has him soaring to the heady heights of a star spot here on the Cloud is a category named ‘Ask Sexy Stalin’. Need I say more…?
- You do not talk about Fight Club
- YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
- If someone says stop, goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over.
- Only 2 guys to a fight.
- One fight at a time.
- No shirt, no shoes.
- Fights will go on as long as they have to.
- If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
- If this is your second time at Fight Club, you have to help clean up at the end of the evening.
You know, it’s YOUR fight club, and if you choose not to bring any food…
If this is your third time at Fight Club and you still haven’t brought anything for the potluck table, I mean, it’s not a requirement I guess, but come on, dude.
- No making “whoosh” or “pow” sounds to give your punches sound effects. Matrix Club meets down the street.
View original post 269 more words